Tuesday, October 20, 2009

RANDOOOOM.

Hmm.

I missed blogging. Been busy with FaceBook... and HELL! It's been temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. Why my account?! I hate it.

Anyway, yesterday, I went to school to do some make-up thingy. I was out in class for almost a week due to death of a family member :( (We love you tito's Pancho and Alan.ü) I needed to submit some requirements so my grades won't be so low low low low low. MAN!! I spent a lot of money. Fare. CD Burn and Food. Haha :) Good thing my cousin went with me -- even though she had a heart problem that time (you should know what I'm talking about) -- or else everybody's crying in my wake. Haha. TAE. I almost died yesterday. T'was my first time making all the make-up thingy. It was very nice of my teacher giving me the chance to cope with the things I missed *I was one of her chit-chat-here-there-and-everywhere student*

I miss my Mama, Tito Pancho and Tito Alan. We had a pray-over for Tito Pancho's 40days.

And I remember. One gent friend wrote a story about "The Girl who spoke the worst Ilocano I've ever heard" -- yeah. The girl was me. My heart was really pounding like heaven (stop saying "hell", Shasta)!!! To cut his written material short --- this was the most kilig thing I've ever read for my whole liiiiife!

"From her, I've heard the worst Ilocano. But, because of her, I've heard the best sound of my HEART BEAT."

F!!! What was that?! Hahaha. He's insane. But some people say that he already has a girlfriend. Naaa, he wouldn't write anything like that for his girl, I know. Haha :)

I miss Artists' Circle. I haven't been rehearsing with them for almost a decade. Haha. But we did some bonding again the other day - night :) I really miss their company. For some reasons, I will be quitting the group - for a while. And I won't be able to join them in WOW! Philippines in Intramuros this coming November. Gung Ho guys!!!


Okay. That, for now.ü

No comments: